Fleur de Lawn® is the original flowering lawn alternative. Developed with Oregon State University, it has been a longtime favorite in the Pacific Northwest, and is gaining increased popularity nationally as demand for low input ecological choices for lawns and greenspaces grows.This mix makes it possible to enjoy a bit of the countryside in your own outdoor living space.
Once established, Fleur de Lawn® is very drought tolerant and stays green with little upkeep. The nitrogen fixating clover naturally self-feeds the lawn and the low growing flowers give it beautiful blooming color.
Mow about once a month to maintain this lawn at a height between 3 and 5 inches.
- Dwarf Perennial Ryegrass, Lolium perenne
- Hard Fescue, Festuca ovina duriuscula
- Microclover, Trifolium repens pirouette
- Yarrow, Achillea millefolium
- Sweet Alyssum, Lobularia maritima
- Baby Blue Eyes, Nemophila menziesi
- English Daisy, Bellis perennis
- O’Connor’s Strawberry Clover, Trifolium fragiferum
Application Rate: 1lb per 1000 sq ft