Fleur de Lawn™ is the original flowering lawn alternative. Developed with Oregon State University, it has been a longtime favorite in the Pacific Northwest, and is gaining increased popularity nationally as demand for low input ecological choices for lawns and greenspaces grows.This mix makes it possible to enjoy a bit of the countryside in your own outdoor living space.
Once established, Fleur de Lawn is very drought tolerant and stays green with little upkeep. The nitrogen fixating clover naturally self-feeds the lawn and the low growing flowers give it beautiful blooming color.
Mow about once a month to maintain this lawn at a height between 3 and 5 inches.
- Dwarf Perennial Ryegrass, Lolium perenne
- Hard Fescue, Festuca ovina duriuscula
- Microclover, Trifolium repens pirouette
- Yarrow, Achillea millefolium
- Sweet Alyssum, Lobularia maritima
- Baby Blue Eyes, Nemophila menziesi
- English Daisy, Bellis perennis
- O’Connor’s Strawberry Clover, Trifolium fragiferum
Application Rate: 1lb per 1000 sq ft